CUSTOMISED DESIGN SERVICE
We have an in-house team of qualified designers and we are involved in all aspects of Product Development – from Concept, Design to Manufacturing. We welcome your needs of creating a custom design for you as per your taste or resetting an old piece into a new design or creating a design to match gemstones that you have collected over the years. All original sketches remain the property of Akshay Jewellers.
Do you want to give away your old gold jewellery and buy something more trendy and stylish? We accept your old gold Jewellery/Gold coins and we promise to give you the right value based on accurate testing reports. Visit our store or call us on 0755-4934297 or send us an email at email@example.com for any such requirements.
JEWELLERY CARE TIPS:
- Do not wear jewellery while undertaking heavy or moderate tasks like sports and gym.
- Do take off jewellery before entering swimming pools and spas.
- Jewellery should always be worn after dressing up completely, including wearing perfume. Avoid exposing jewellery to hair spray, cosmetics or lotions, as this can tarnish or discolour the jewellery.
- Use a jewellery cleaning cloth to regularly wipe jewellery.
- Damaged jewellery requires us to handle it – Please bring it to us and do not attempt cleaning.
A little routine maintenance for a piece of jewellery goes a long way in maintaining its shine and sparkle. Here are a few guidelines on how you can preserve your jewellery:
- Use a soft dry jewellery cleaning cloth and gently rub it on the surface of the jewellery to bring back its shine and remove fingerprints, if any.
- Alternately use a mild soap + warm water solution, immerse your jewellery and brush your jewellery lightly with a soft toothbrush. Rinse with plain water, wipe with the soft cloth and your jewellery will sparkle all over again.
At Akshay Jewellers, we recommend that you bring your jewellery to us once in every 2 years for a thorough check for setting, polishing and any reconditioning that may be required. Our factory and workshop are well equipped to carry out a complete inspection and give solutions to make them look as good as new. There will be a cost estimate for this, which will be shared before undertaking the job.